Thursday, February 24, 2011

Reply To Travis Makar Interview About Ultimate Bet Scandal

Reply To Travis Makar Interview About Ultimate Bet Scandal

Today I wanted to comment on the recent interview with Travis Makar and subsequent discussions.

Firstly, I want to make sure everyone knows that I never made an offer to pay-off Brainwashdodo and I never did pay or instruct any payment to be made to Brainwashdodo. It is true that he tried to blackmail our company by threatening to release a bunch of confidential company information including financial records and player data. However, after unsuccessfully trying to pursue him with the help of local law enforcement, I simply told him that I was unwilling to pay anything to him.

Read more at >> Reply To Travis Makar Interview About Ultimate Bet Scandal

No comments: