Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Mike won in cash game last night

Just got off phone with Mike, Mike informed me after being down 30k in the live cash game, he walked away 20k ahead.

Mike will also be a guest in Laker's owner Jerry Buss's personal luxury Box this Thurday night, Cavs at Lakers. If you are at The Laker game then, if you see Mike stop by and say you read his blog Scott is posting on now.

Mike is now taking a nap in his hotel room. He will be back in a few hours at the cash game at the commerce tonight, if you want to again, go down and watch Mike and say Hi, that you read our Blog.

Mike has also informed me and I quote " I FORGOT ABOUT REAL POKER, HOW GOOD I AM IN A REAL POKER GAME, THE INTERNET IS A JOKE, IT IS NOT REAL POKER, NO ONE FOLDS, TOO MANY BAD BEATS, I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH ONLINE POKER FOR AT LEAST AWHILE AND WILL FOCUS ON LIVE GAMES AGAIN ONLY"


I asked "Mike common bro tell me, you think it is rigged?

he said " well no, the problem again Scott is that no one folds and I cannot play my game against every player who will never fold any hand, they always trying to out play me and they hit runners, 2 outers, sucking me out.

Live games I get real reads and can give off false tells and strong tells as well, I am just going to play real poker. I am a poker player, have been a live cash game player most of my life, it is time I return to the game I made a name in and forget online poker for awhile"

WELL, I hope my brother keeps his word. looks like he might finally of gotten the message thank goodness!!

I think for the player who likes an occasional small game and wants to stay at home and rather play naked, sure online poker is great and all, but one shold not be playing the larger stake games online.

Notice the other pros on Full tilt mainly play lower limit games, except Gus Hanson. Gus can afford to lose, and Gus usaully does get hammered. He is a nice guy I can say that about Gus. Anything else, well, haha, NO COMMENT.

Ivey every now and then plays a large cash game. A few weeks ago, I saw him drop 200 k in an hour to a guy who per usaul, could not fold a hand and was sucking out Ivey rather badly.

I will post some pointers on how to be a consistent winner online. Note, you must play ultra tight and bet into the nuts allot because most players dont fold online.

That is all for now :) Update either later or tommorow, SAME BAT TIME AND SAME BAT CHANNEL!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTG Mike on the win!!!

I have managed to watch Mike play a few times on Full Tilt and I can't believe the way observers taunt him and call him names. It makes me sick to see them,. I don't know if Mike has his observer chat off, but you couldn't blame him if he did because with several people hurling abuse at him it has to have an effect. No one deserves the abuse he gets.

No matter how many times Mike has a tantrum (he isn't the only public person to have a meltdown) or whatever he will always ROCK in my book.

Thanks a lot for this site Scott, I'll be back to keep up with how Mike is doing. To Mike (If he sees this or maybe Scott will tell him)Good Luck and keep being true to YOURSELF, and (fingers crossed) I'll see you at the table oneday.